Banana Chocolate Chip Keto Muffins
Try this delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Keto Muffins! Simple, fluffy, and moist that even kids will enjoy. It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Palm Shortening
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Puree bananas and dates in a food processor until smooth. Add almond butter, coconut flour, coconut oil, palm shortening, cocoa powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Pulse to make a thick batter, scraping sides to fully incorporate ingredients.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling them 2/3 full. Toss chocolate chips and walnuts together in a small bowl, then sprinkle on top of each muffin, pressing them gently into tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 16 to 18 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://lowcarbinc.com/