Keto Albondigas Soup
On a cold day, a rich and delicious, classic Mexican Albondigas Soup is the answer! The simple soup base is made with chicken broth, onion, celery, tomatoes and their liquid, cumin, oregano and cilantro leaves that everyone will enjoy.
- 1/2 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Pound Chorizo Sausage, Casing Removed
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/2 Carrot, Minced
- 1/2 Cup, Caulirice
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 6 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Onion
- 3 Stalks Celery, Cut In Chunks
- 1 (16-Ounce) Can Diced Tomato (With Nothing Added)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- 1 Large Zucchini, Sliced
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Make the meatballs first: Combine everything and mix thoroughly. When forming the meatballs roll between your palms otherwise the meatballs will fall apart in the soup.
- Combine chicken broth, onion, celery, tomatoes and their liquid, cumin, oregano and cilantro leaves in a large pot.
- Bring to broil, and reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drop meatballs in the soup (Make sure the soup is slightly boiling; return to simmer and cook another 10 minutes then add zucchini and cook 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://lowcarbinc.com/