Keto Fried Mac & Cheese
You are going love these yummy Keto Fried Mac & Cheese! The traditional mac is cauliflower that makes this recipe interesting. It's keto diet friendly with 16g of fat.
- 1 Head Cauliflower, Riced
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Tumeric
- 3/4 Teaspoon Rosemary
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Rice the Cauliflower in a food processor and cook it in the microwave for 5 minutes. Dry it out by wringing it in a kitchen towel or paper towels. You want as little moisture as possible.
- Add your eggs one at a time - you don't want a watery mixture, cheese, and spices to cauliflower and mix together. Form small balls out of the cauliflower mixture.
- Heat olive oil and coconut oil in a pan, on high. Fry all both sides, turning, until crisp.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://lowcarbinc.com/