Keto Tater Tots
This recipe is the perfect healthy replacement for classic tater tots. With loads of cheese, it still remains low carb and keto diet friendly!
- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 2 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Psyllium Husk Powder
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Cup Frying Oil (I Used Bacon Fat)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cut cauliflower head into florets. Steam until tender. Pulse in food processor until it resembles mashed potatoes. Let cauliflower cool, then put into a dish cloth and wring out any excess water.
- Add cheese, egg, and spices. Mix together until mixture is thickened and can be worked with. Add extra psyllium husk powder 1 tsp. at a time if needed.
- Roll batter into tater tots, then heat oil. Fry 6-9 at a time, flipping as they brown on each side. Lay on paper towels to cool, then serve.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://lowcarbinc.com/
Originally posted 2018-09-20 11:28:36.