Low Carb Mummy Poppers
These Low Carb Mummy Poppers look just like mummies – and are the perfect spooky dish for a Halloween party! It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 8 Fresh Jalapeños Halved Lengthwise, Seeds And Pith Removed
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 4 Oz Shredded Cheese
- 4 Small Low Carb Tortillas
- Edible Googly Eyes (Optional)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the prepared jalapeños on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat.
- Mix the cream cheese and shredded cheese together in a bowl, then spoon it into the cavities of the jalapeños.
- Cut each tortilla into 8-10 narrow strips, then wind two strips around each jalapeño half.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the cheese starts to turn brown. Serve warm, with added googly eyes (if using).
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://lowcarbinc.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Step Away From The Carbs